Full Landscape Views – there’s ten of them!
How to get there
Settings and choice of Full Landscape Views
Now with scrolling menu
from AC ver 2.28. Reports menu button available from AC ver 2.3x+
Landscape View #1 (Natal and Sec. Prog. Bi-Wheel)
Landscape View #2 (Natal and Sec. Prog. Bi-Wheel)
Landscape View #3 (Natal and Sec. Prog. Bi-Wheel) for Midpoint Trees
Long-press over Midpoint Trees
Zodiacal Releasing, View #4
Aspect Hits, View #5
Finance, View #6
Chart Notes, View #7
Gauquelin Sectors. View #8
Essential Dignities and Debilities, View #9
Available from AC ver 2.28
Long Press – Dignities and Debilities table. Show Settings.
Dismiss the Dignities Settings to see the results reflected in the dignities table. To dismiss the Dignities Settings tap anywhere away from the Dignities Settings.
View #10 – Chart Aspects Listing. For: single and bi-wheel, Your Charts and Provided.
Settings – top left icon of long-press Aspect Table:
- Restrict aspects from outer planets for secondary progressions, bi-wheel. Why would you want to do this? The outer planets hardly move from their natal positions when progressed so their aspects can be potentially disregarded.
- Allow only Jupiter to Pluto for Transits, bi-wheel. Why would you want to do this? Aspects from the faster moving planets (Sun, Moon etc) are often considered inconsequential as transits.
- Three font sizes for aspect listing.
- Auto save settings of Aspect Table for a chart.
- Auto save Settings choices – globally
The Aspect Listing responds to long-press Aspect Table choices – excluding antiscia and midpoint. Tap the Refresh button (top right) to see the results.
Full Landscape View #10 – Aspects sorted by separation