iPads. Which iPads does AC support?
Updated 23rd August 2022
AC supports these iPads:
- iPad 1/2 (not recommended or supported)
- All 9.7″ iPads
- iPad Retina
- iPad Air/ Air 2. iPad Air (3rd/4th/5th gen) – 10.5″ and 10.9″
- iPad Mini, inc iPad Mini (2019) + Mini (2019), excl 8.3″ mini.
- iPad Pro – including the new 10.5″, 2018. New 11″ and 12.9″ (All gen incl 5th gen)
- iPad 10.2″ (7th/8th/9th generation). 9th gen – supported by AC from ver 2.49.
- iOS/iPadOS 9/10/11/12/13/14/15+
Basically as of 23rd August 2022, AC ver 2.64, will work with all iPads except for iPad 1, and iPad 2 and iPad mini 6, 8.3″ resolution. Please email AC support if you are unsure if AC supports your iPad. Please enclose some details about your iPad.
AC is not available for iPhone/Mac.
More Info about AC iPad support:
New iPads not supported, as yet by AC.
iPad mini 6 (6th generation), 8.3″ – available 24th Sept 2021 from Apple. AC support coming soon, possibly.
initial design for iPad Min 6 (Xcode simulator) – more to do
New – extended financial chart width/height, for all iPads
iPad screen resolutions supported
- 9.7″ – all iPads, mini, excl 8.3″ mini – coming soon.
- 10.2″ – 7th/8th/9th gen iPad
- 10.5″ – iPad Pro 10.5, iPad Air (3rd gen)
- 10.9″ – from AC ver 2.28, iPad
- 11.0″ – iPad Air (4th/5th gen)
- 12.9″ – iPad Pro (all gen, incl 5th)
iPad Air (10.9″), 4th/5th generation. AC Designed for 10.9″; available now, AC ver 2.28
iPad Pro 11 inch (1st, 2nd and 3rd gen) and iPad Pro (12.9 Inch) (all gen) are ready. iPad Pro 11 inch 3rd gen added AC ver 2.44.
iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (all gen). Here’s some screenshots for the 3rd gen:
I have a 2017 iPad Pro – AC works well.