Connecting to Dropbox
You must have a Dropbox account. A free account is fine for this purpose.
First use the Import AC Charts button to establish a connection to your Dropbox.
Due to changes in the Dropbox api from Sept 2021 you may have to disconnect from Dropbox and then connect to Dropbox to (re)establish a connection more frequently than previously. Long-term Dropbox connections via AC are no longer allowed by Dropbox – this change was made to increases your Dropbox security. Once connected all AC Import/Export procedures should work correctly.
You may see that this:
To ensure a connection to Dropbox
- Tap the Import AC Charts button – see the screenshot below. Or any AC Import button that allows a connection to Dropbox
- Tap the Disconnect from DropBox button, unless already ticked, then
- Tap the Connect to DropBox – AC folder button
- Tap the Import AC Charts button to remove the Import view
- Tap the Import AC Chart button again – Connected!
Tap the Connect Dropbox – AC folder
Result of tapping the Connect to DropBox – AC folder
Connected – if you have any previously saved files they will now be listed.