There is a choice of different types of SR and LR returns
- A return without precession-adjustment or relocation, ie a SR or LR that uses the natal chart details.
- A return that is without precession-adjustment but is relocated to a different geographical location
- A return that has precession-adjustment without being relocated.
- A return that has precession-adjustment and is relocated.
The following settings for the Returns popover will calculate the above – using the same listing order.
- Select Natal and Standard
- Select Relocation and Standard
- Select Natal and Precession-Corrected
- Select Relocation and Precession-Corrected
Note by default the Fagan/Bradley ayanamsha is used. By tapping the Ayanamsha button a different ayanamsha can be selected.