Available for transits, secondary progressions, solar arcs. Single and bi-wheel charts. For Your Charts.
This new feature allows any manipulated chart to be saved and retrieved easily. For instance, you might be examining aspects over a ten year period. Snapshots allow you to easily go from a chart view to a different chart view – no limit on how many snapshots can be created/deleted. A text field for your notes is available for each snapshot. Available on the main opening page. It’s somewhat like AC’s Aspect Hits eg a list of the saved snapshot pages/views is displayed top right of the main view. But the table is embedded so other views can be shown eg Aspects table, without closing the Snapshot table.
Snapshots Main Page – tap over the chart information top right-hand corner of the display to show the Snapshots Table. Tap or double-tap the snapshot record to view the chart.
- All settings are saved to your AC database.
- Snapshots are not available for full landscape views.
- Double-tap is not available to zoom chart when snapshot table is shown.
- Snapshots cannot be edited, except for their associated notes. But they can be deleted.
- If you delete the Radix/Natal chart the Snapshot record remains in the All Snapshot Records list – in the next AC release (2.48) the deleted chart will have all Snapshot records deleted too. You can remove them yourself in the All Snapshot Records list if you wish. Swipe the record left.